Sunday, November 1, 2009



HAPPY HALLOWEEN

Happy Halloween everyone! I know I know a day late, however needed to get the pics for the post sooo without further delay here are my kiddies costumes this year...


Hannah as "Handy Mandy" as she calls it, because she is a girl after all and girls can fix anything as well as boys.

Photobucket

Holley as Strawberry Shortcake loved making this one was just a reminder of my childhood I think

Photobucket


Hunter as Luke Skywalker, came out pretty good. It was a lot more sewing then I anticipated, considering I hardly ever use a pattern for anything. It took some discipline and encouragement from a friend to finish this one.

Photobucket


Hope as a butterfly princess, my favorite part of this one was the skirt. I can't believe how cheap these types of skirts are to make, or that I ever paid to buy them in the stores. Her favorite part of course was the fact that mommy painted her face with "real paint"!

Photobucket

Here are their coordinating trick or treat bags to match their costumes. They are cute reversible so now they can use them as little overnight bags or just a tote.

Photobucket

A very productive Halloween if I do say so myself

No comments:

Post a Comment