Wednesday, November 11, 2009


Yay for lemon pound cake

I love cake, of course my whole fam does! I try to make less work for myself and create these recipes from boxed cake mixes they tend to make my life a lot easier... anyhow here is the one i made last weekend it was super delicious recipe to follow

Photobucket Photobucket


Ingredients

* 1 Lemon Supreme Cake Mix
* 1 3oz. pkg lemon instant pudding mix
* 3 eggs
* 1 1/4 C. water
* 1/3 C. vegetable oil
* 1 1/2 tsp. lemon extract
* 1/3 C. sour cream

Directions

1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Grease and flour a bundt cake pan.
3. Mix cake mix, pudding, eggs, water, vegetable oil and lemon extract with electric mixer on low until moistened. Then on medium for 3 minutes. Stir in sour cream by hand until thoroughly combined. Pour into prepared bundt pan and bake in a 350 degree oven for 50-60 minutes. Dust with powdered sugar if desired.

1 comment:

  1. I accidently happened upon your blog and noticed this recipe. I tried it out and thought I would tell you thank you for a yummy recipe! :)

    ReplyDelete